Welcome to Throndsen Designs
I'm Nichole Throndsen, a freelance creative professional and Graphic Design Instructor at a local business college. I offer 18 years experience with graphic design, typography and visual communications. I specialize in branding and logo design and have created over 1,000 logos for clients locally and internationally. Thank you for visiting my website!
Logo Design Process
- STEP 1. Tell me about your business and how you envision your logo design. Some clients provide me with examples or sketches they have created.
- STEP 2. I create 5 to 10 original logos for you. You critique the designs and I provide different design options until you are 100% happy!
- STEP 3. You approve your final logo design. You don't pay for your logo until you are 100% happy with it. Satisfaction guaranteed!
- STEP 4. I deliver your logo. After I receive payment I send over your logo files in several different formats. (VECTOR, PRINT and WEB)
- Want to hear testimonials from my clients? View their feedback here.
Honors and Awards
- Shutterstock Design Contributor, August 2014
- Instructor Spotlight, January 2014
- Elite Designer Award, Design Contest International, June 2012
- GD USA Cover Design, September 2011
- Service Project Coordinator of the Year Award, Minnesota Career College Association, September 2011
- Best of Show Award: Animation, Brown College, October 1999
- Best of Show Award: Video, Brown College, October 1999